Recent News and Articles
- Bid Rigging
- Audit Watchdog Sends Warning Shot In Fining Ex-KPMG Exec
- Why the Big Four’s Russia Pullout Isn’t a Clean Break: Explained
- Representing Victims of Ponzi Schemes and Fraud Podcast
- The Company You Keep – The Virginia Supreme Court Allows a Claim to Proceed Against a Landowner Liability for a Third Parties’ Acts
- Agenda: ‘Something Rotten’ — Are Auditors Too Cozy With Boards?
Nothing in this blog, or in links provided in this blog, constitutes legal advice or the practice of law. Nor does viewing this blog form an attorney/client relationship between you and Briglia Hundley, P.C. All visitors should consult with a qualified legal professional regarding their individual questions, needs, or issues that may be of concern. We are not responsible for any action taken by a reader based upon any information on this site. All of the content on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only.