Recent News and Articles
- Your tweets say a lot about you…. and your ex reads them too!
- When a Client Break-up Goes Bad
- Managing the PCAOB Formal Investigation Process
- Robert Cox quoted in Bloomberg Tax: Trump’s Records Likely Shielded Under Accounting Ethics
- Robert Cox presented webinar on Broker-Dealer Audits: Overcoming Costly Deficiencies in PCAOB Examinations, Avoiding Sanctions
- Robert Cox presented at the Virginia Accounting and Auditing Conference in Norfolk on Nov 16, 2018
Nothing in this blog, or in links provided in this blog, constitutes legal advice or the practice of law. Nor does viewing this blog form an attorney/client relationship between you and Briglia Hundley, P.C. All visitors should consult with a qualified legal professional regarding their individual questions, needs, or issues that may be of concern. We are not responsible for any action taken by a reader based upon any information on this site. All of the content on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only.