Allison K. Riddle
Allison Riddle joined Briglia Hundley after completing a judicial clerkship in the Circuit Court of Fairfax County, Virginia for Chief Judge Bruce D. White. Prior to her judicial clerkship, Ms. Riddle clerked for the Commonwealth’s Attorney for the City of Alexandria where she gained valuable trial experience prosecuting criminal cases. While a law student at George Mason University’s Antonin Scalia Law School, Ms. Riddle served as Articles Editor on the George Mason Law Review.
Since joining Briglia Hundley, Ms. Riddle’s experience has allowed her to actively support the firm’s criminal defense, business litigation, and family law practices. She is also serving as a Deputy Town Attorney for the Town of Vienna, Virginia, a role which includes prosecuting criminal and traffic charges on behalf of the Town.
Ms. Riddle is an active member of the Fairfax Bar Association (FBA). She currently serves on the FBA’s Young Lawyers Board. Ms. Riddle also volunteers as an advisor to a local sorority chapter at George Mason University.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 2015
- George Mason Antonin Scalia Law School 2018
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Eastern District of Virginia Bankruptcy Court
Memberships & Community Activities
- Virginia Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association – Young Lawyers Section